Color Blocking Outfits
Believe it or not what colors you are wearing can describe how you are feeling and what type of person you are. If you are wearing bold colors such as red or yellow you will be noticed fairly quickly. These colors are good “attention getters.” You are probably an outgoing, confident, and warm person with high self-esteem.
If you are wearing blue clothes today you are looking dependable, loyal and secure. Blues are flattering to any skin color. Green clothing (eco) and the color green is hot . Green is considered a positive color and is associated with money, and the environment. It is also thought to be cool and refreshing.
When you want to send the message that you are honest, down-to-earth, and an informal or a more laid back person put on the color brown. Gray is associated with sincerity, black signifies power and white says honesty and purity.
The above are a few generalizations on how people react to specific colors. Keep in mind different shades of colors also have an impact when you wear them.
- What are Pre-Fall collections?
- What do I wear to an al fresco brunch?
- Strappy heels or high thick heels with a jumpsuit?
- What shirt & shoes can I wear with white pants & a red tie?
- Playful Jewelry – Have fun with Charms!
- Can you wear jewelry with halter style tops?
- Stylish, Chic & Comfortable Italian Made Shoes
- Fresh Beachwear Trends
- Style your July 4th Outfit with a Summer Trend
- Wear A Hat?