Color Blocking Outfits
Believe it or not what colors you are wearing can describe how you are feeling and what type of person you are. If you are wearing bold colors such as red or yellow you will be noticed fairly quickly. These colors are good “attention getters.” You are probably an outgoing, confident, and warm person with high self-esteem.
If you are wearing blue clothes today you are looking dependable, loyal and secure. Blues are flattering to any skin color. Green clothing (eco) and the color green is hot . Green is considered a positive color and is associated with money, and the environment. It is also thought to be cool and refreshing.
When you want to send the message that you are honest, down-to-earth, and an informal or a more laid back person put on the color brown. Gray is associated with sincerity, black signifies power and white says honesty and purity.
The above are a few generalizations on how people react to specific colors. Keep in mind different shades of colors also have an impact when you wear them.
Leave a Comment
- Brigitte Trogneux Macron – Ooh La La
- What should I wear to a graduation pool party?
- Sexy and / or Conservative?
- What color shoes & accessories look best with white outfits?
- Fashion Icon Melania Visits the Middle East
- Pippa Middleton Matthews
- What is sun protective clothing?
- What should I wear to a Mother’s Day brunch? My son & daughter-in-law are taking me out to a restaurant.
- Will a high-quality denim skirt be more resistant to stiffness & wrinkles & hold its shape?
- Are bold floral prints & bold stripes appropriate for a cocktail party?