Color Blocking Outfits
Believe it or not what colors you are wearing can describe how you are feeling and what type of person you are. If you are wearing bold colors such as red or yellow you will be noticed fairly quickly. These colors are good “attention getters.” You are probably an outgoing, confident, and warm person with high self-esteem.
If you are wearing blue clothes today you are looking dependable, loyal and secure. Blues are flattering to any skin color. Green clothing (eco) and the color green is hot . Green is considered a positive color and is associated with money, and the environment. It is also thought to be cool and refreshing.
When you want to send the message that you are honest, down-to-earth, and an informal or a more laid back person put on the color brown. Gray is associated with sincerity, black signifies power and white says honesty and purity.
The above are a few generalizations on how people react to specific colors. Keep in mind different shades of colors also have an impact when you wear them.
- Can I wear a beaded sheath dress to a wedding if my husband is not wearing a tux? The dress is black, the wedding is in November & my husband is wearing a dark grey pin stripe business suit.
- Is a white Mexican dress appropriate for my engagement party? The party is fiesta-themed is November 4, in North Carolina, the weather will be about 70 degrees?
- Fashion Dead or Alive?
- What color sweater & shoes can wear I with a powder blue dress?
- How to find jeans that fit?
- Men’s Guide to Cologne
- What shoes, hair & makeup can I wear to a beauty competition? I’m wearing skinny jeans, nude color & a navy blue loose fitted top with a gold necklace.
- How can a skinny man dress well and look attractive? I am in a medical profession; I mostly wear trousers & shirts.
- What color pencil skirt can I wear with an orchid color, short sleeve, puff blouse?
- What’s a Mandarin Collar?