“Trendy Tech Travel” Accessories
Travel accessories for the modern woman have multiplied recently. More women are traveling for fun and / or business and companies with travel products are listening to what they want. More stylish colors are available in travel products and accessories than ever before. Designs have more pockets for tech gear, lighter weight bags / luggage, that are easier to handle, and more feminine briefcases are other improvements for women travelers.Most of these travel accessories are available @ Amazon by clicking on the image.
1) Mighty Purse – Now you can charge your phone on the go in a clutch that will double as an evening bag when traveling. The Mighty Purse is available i na variety of colors and materials. High Capacity 4000mAh Lithium Ion Battery – holds charge for 7 days, can charge phone more than twice completely. The Mighty Purse is compatible with most smartphone with a micro-USB port. For Apple iPhone 4, 5 and 6, you will need to attach an adapter to use your Mighty Purse.
2) HipS-sister – 7″ band for travel – 2 styles (the Global or Park City) offer large pockets that will fit a passport or small camera. The Global has a front top horizontal zippered pocket whereas the Park City has two vertical side zippered pockets. Both, of course, have a secret top loading phone pocket and a back zippered pocket. Have a look at their differences and chose the one most convenient for you. Secret top loading pocket fits most phones including iPhone 6 plus and Samsung Galaxy.
3) The GirlyGoGarter® – is a sexy, lacey garter made of two-way stretch microfiber with pockets that adheres to your upper thigh with latex-free patented GentleFlex™ Grippers. There are two types of pockets on the GirlyGoGarter®: easy-access (on the outside, just within the lace) and lock-flap (on the inside, against your thigh). Both types of pockets keep your money, I.D., lip gloss, mobile phone, keys, passport and all of your essentials safe, secure and right at your fingertips.
Simply load your necessities in the pockets – up to 3 lbs! – and put it on your bare thigh (or over fishnet hosiery). Position your essentials where they are the most convenient and least noticeable depending on your skirt or dress. For the smoothest results, attach with the Velcro at the back of your leg. There’s even a safety key strap, to make sure your keys stay put. Go forth and enjoy your sexy freedom!
4) SPIbelt™ (Small Personal Item Belt) – a simple and secure means to carry their small personal items. A belt that won’t move while you do. Can carry medical devices such as an insulin pump or an EPIpen.
6) Pacsafe – Anti-theft travel bags and accessories. Every Pacsafe product is to watch your back while you travel, so you can focus on having fun and doing more. Pacsafe products keep your gear secure from opportunistic thieves. Pacsafe® gives travellers the peace of mind they need to get on and get out there on the road less travelled. RFID blocking* wallets and organizers.
7) Mywallit – is an Italian brand of designer leather products which include travel accessories, and a classic, yet unique Office Collection featuring iPad and laptop cases, and business organizers. Bold color combinations, attention to detail in manufacturing and use of the finest soft nappa leathers has quickly built their reputation for quality and individual design.
*RFID–blocking wallet – RFID-blocking wallet. A wallet that prevents readers from accidentally picking up the data in RFID-based credit cards and ID cards that are in the wallet.
Follow 4FashionAdvice.com’s board Travel on Pinterest.