There is nothing better or more luxurious in the scarf category than a Hermès silk scarf. This accessory (at least one) is a must have in the professional woman’s wardrobe. Their scarves have beautiful designs and can add color to a basic suit or dress that says power and authority in a quiet way.
Hermès scarves are designed by artists from around the world and the average number of colors in a scarf is 27. It can take up to 18 months to produce one of these works of art with hand rolled edges making them very pricey, but a career woman’s wardrobe essential!
10 Tips on choosing and wearing scarves:
1. Choose a scarf that will enhance your outfit
2. Choose colors that complement your skin and what you are wearing.
3. Consider the size/proportion of the scarf.
4. Print scarves look good with solid color clothes.
5. Solid color scarves work well with print clothing.
6. Get a sophisticated look by wearing a slightly darker or lighter scarf with a solid color outfit.
7. Mix textures for a more interesting look.
8. Only 1 piece of jewelry is necessary when wearing a scarf.
9. The most versatile scarf is a long and thin scarf.
10. Tie a scarf around the handle of your handbag to add interest to an outfit.