That Fit and Flatter
Pants that fit and flatter are comfortable and can give you a stylish look. Trial and error are the best way to finding pants that fit perfectly. Pants come in a variety of styles and fit and making the effort it to find a brand(s) that fits you well is worth the effort.
Today every style of pants are “in style” however from time to time some styles are more trendy than others. Women seem to favor slim leg pants today but wide leg pants are appearing more these days. Not everyone looks great in all styles of pants. Females with large hips do not look great in skinny leg pants. Short women don’t look good in voluminous trousers. Try different style pants on with different shoe styles to find the look you want.
Great fitting pants are pants you just want to hang out in or add a jacket and they can give you a more professional appearance.
Tip: If you do not have attractive legs build a pants wardrobe.
13 Tips For The Perfect Fitting Pants
1) The waistband should be comfortable and not too tight.
2) Be sure there is a little extra fabric around the fullest area of your hips. Test by sitting down. You should feel comfortable.
3) Side pockets should lay flat.
4) Flat front pants and side zippers are more slimming.
5) Pleated front pants should have pleats that lay flat.
6) The crotch should not be too low or too high, but comfortable enough when you are sitting.
7) Your legs should extend easily.
8) Pants are fashionable in every length today. If you choose full length slacks, the hemline should touch the top of your shoes.
9) Buy your slacks by fit not size.
10) See your tailor when your pants need adjustments.
11) Be sure you don’t see a panty line.
12) Flattering and comfortable clothes will add to your good looks and confidence.
13) Buy quality dress pants in fashion neutrals (navy, black, brown/camel or grey) and you will wear them for years.