Beautiful Skin for NYE or Anytime
We all long to have beautiful skin and look great when we go out to party on NYE or anytime for that matter. Here are some proven ways that we have all heard before but somehow don’t think about or put into practice often enough.
1) Watch What You Eat – get rid of the toxins in your body by eating fruits, vegetables and nuts that are rich in essential fatty acids. Avoid oily, sugary and salty foods and drink lots and lots of water .
2) Don’t Sit Around – get some physical activity. Plan to walk everyday or do some form of physical activity. Some physical activity will help you sleep better and you need a good nights sleep to look good.
3) Cleanse Your Skin – my dermatologist recommenced a soap free gentle skin cleanser called Cetaphil. You can ask your dermatologist for a recommendation.
4) Exfoliate – once a week to get rid of dead skin cells with a gentle exfoliant that will not damage your skin. Test on a small area of skin before putting on your face.
5) Give Yourself a Face Mask – this will tighten your pores and give your skin a glow. You can make your own at home.
6) Moisturize – everyday using a sun block and at night try an Indian beauty secret using rose-water and aloe vera on your skin or dab a few drops cold-pressed coconut oil on your face before going to bed.