Airplane Travel Fashion
Airplane Travel Tips – The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) forecasts airline passenger travel will nearly double in the next 20 years. This means most of us will be traveling more by air. Travel fashion is just as important as what you pack for the trip and it should be comfortable and functional. People have a higher opinion of you when you look good and you never know who you might meet while traveling.
- Wear dark clothes. They are practical travel clothing as they don’t show dirt and stains like light colored clothing.
- Wear comfortable pants, jeans, with some stretch, or a pair of of leggings. They are good for long flights.
- A light weight jacket or cardigan sweater is great to wear on your flight. Bring a pashmina to wrap around yourself on cold flights to keep warm.
- Comfortable low heel or flat travel shoes or boots that slip on and off are convenient when going through security checks. High heel shoes can cause problems in emergency situations like running for flights.
- Wear colorful accessories to add style to a classic outfit but keep jewelry to a minimum. A pair of compression stockings keeps the swelling away.
- Odorless toiletries and fragrance (light smelling ), should be fragrance that stays in your space. The air circulates on airplanes and some passengers might be allergic. “Do unto others, as you would like others to do unto you.” Drink plenty of water and moisturize!