- What should I pack for a vacation to Sarasota, Florida in March?
Always check the weather report for your destination before you pack for your vacation. Sarasota has an average temperature in the high 70’s during the day and the high 50’s in the evening during March. Keep in mind what activities you will be engaged in while visiting Sarasota. Bring clothing to wear for those activities. Light weight clothing, pants any lengths that flatter you with cotton tops, for daytime. Bring a lightweight jacket and sweater for evening.
What to Pack for Your Next Vacation?
Vacation time is coming up soon and the question of what to pack is on your mind. No matter where your travel destination is, a cruise, resort, hiking or one of the fashionable cities in the world, there are some fail safe tips that make packing for the trip easy.
Travel Wardrobe Planning
Travel wardrobe planning is essential for an enjoyable trip. Determine how many days you will be traveling and what activities you’ll be doing. Separates can be mixed and matched easily and you can add variety with colorful scarves and a few pieces of costume jewelry. Dress codes are relaxed today. No need for a lot of dressy clothes unless you are going to a special event like a wedding, etc.
- Show Some Skin
- Braiding Summer Hair Trend
- Spring and Summer Beauty Tips
- A Bathing Suit to Flatter Your Figure
- Prince Knew the Power of Color
- The Latest Fashion Trend: Break a Fashion Rule
- Big & Bold Stripes Rock
- Wearing the Athleisure Trend
- What hairstyle & makeup is appropriate for a formal event?
- Fun Fashions Guaranteed at Mad Mod Shop™
- Wearing Prints and Patterns
- Stand Out Styles for 2016 Spring / Summer!
- How to Style Paperbag-Waist Pants
- What to wear with mules?
- How can I style a slip dress?
- What Message Are You Sending By The Colors You Wear?
- Bring out Your Feminine Mystique
- 5 Basic Panty Styles
- Achieving New Year’s Weight Loss Goals
- 10 Fashion Resolutions for 2016
- New Year’s Resolutions for Success
- Beautiful Skin for NYE or Anytime