- What should I pack for a vacation to Sarasota, Florida in March?
Always check the weather report for your destination before you pack for your vacation. Sarasota has an average temperature in the high 70’s during the day and the high 50’s in the evening during March. Keep in mind what activities you will be engaged in while visiting Sarasota. Bring clothing to wear for those activities. Light weight clothing, pants any lengths that flatter you with cotton tops, for daytime. Bring a lightweight jacket and sweater for evening.
What to Pack for Your Next Vacation?
Vacation time is coming up soon and the question of what to pack is on your mind. No matter where your travel destination is, a cruise, resort, hiking or one of the fashionable cities in the world, there are some fail safe tips that make packing for the trip easy.
Travel Wardrobe Planning
Travel wardrobe planning is essential for an enjoyable trip. Determine how many days you will be traveling and what activities you’ll be doing. Separates can be mixed and matched easily and you can add variety with colorful scarves and a few pieces of costume jewelry. Dress codes are relaxed today. No need for a lot of dressy clothes unless you are going to a special event like a wedding, etc.
- Faux Fur Fashion and Fun
- Holiday Eating
- Holiday Make up and Skincare
- Stylish Women in Amsterdam
- Holiday Chic
- Scarves and Boots in Utrecht
- Street Smart – in Belgium
- Fashion Heads Up For Spring 2016
- Victorian and Vintage
- Party Dress Codes
- Legwear Trends Fall 2015 – How to Wear Them
- Must Have Accessories for Fall 2015
- Trends to Invest in for Fall 2015
- Skin Care Basics
- The Scarf Bar
- Hot Coat Trends 2015
- Fringe Fashion
- Hot Fashion, Classic Pleats
- How to Wear a Blazer
- Turtlenecks, Modern & Sexy
- Shopping for a Winter Coat
- Dressing for Business Meetings